Insulated Drapes for Fall
Fall is a perfect time to think about investing on insulated drapes. Thermal Drapes, insulated drapes, energy-saving drapes whatever you call them, they can keep your home much warmer and lower your energy costs in these coming cooler months. There’s a lot of insulated drapes available in the market so what makes FactoryDirectDrapes.com’s insulated drapes special?
Our insulated drapes:
- Use a special all-in-one lining that incorporates Total Room Darkening and Insulation. We use a specially engineered lining made out of 70% polyester / 30% cotton base cloth and provides 100% blackout at the window! (same lining we use for hotels and motels)
- Fashionable Colors and Patterns. All fabrics we carry can have a blackout / insulated lining attached to it.
- Custom made. We make your insulated drapes to your specifications so it fits your windows perfectly!
- Totally dry cleanable.
- Insulated lining is available as Non-Flame Resistant (Non-FR) or Flame Resistant (FR). Our FR insulated lining meets NFPA 701 flame propagation standards giving an additional protection for your home and family.
- More Fullness. Our Pinch Pleated drapes for example comes 250% in fullness while our Grommet Top drapes comes 200%. You can customize the fullness of your drapes to achieve the finished look you desire. Fuller drapes generally provide more insulation because they include extra fabric and trap more air (a natural insulator) between the pleats.
- 100% Handmade in America. We proudly manufacture our products right here in the USA.
- Factory Direct Price. When you purchase your drapes directly from us the manufacturer, this saves you up to 80% retail mark-up. You simply won't find lower price drapery, curtains and valances online!
You might like to sign up for our email notifications by clicking on Newsletter & Promotions. We send out frequent sale notices that can save you a lot of money.
Call us today at 1-866-713-7273 for more details and information regarding our insulated drapery linings and fabrics for your home or commercial space.